Stand-alone blending of containers
The IBC blender is a stand-alone electrical column blender for blending solvent- or water-based inks in drums or IBC’s after dispensing.
The blender is equipped with a manual lifting function of the blender blade out of the IBC and a start/stop button. The blender will be mounted on the floor with a steel floor plate and is executed with a brake bar for positioning the container.
- for blending solvent- or water-based inks
- viscosity up to 1.500 mPas
- maximum sizes of the container: length 1.200 mm, width 1.000 mm, height 1.100 mm, minimum opening 300 mm
- electrical operated motor (solvent-based version is Ex-proof executed)
- stainless steel blending element